I need to convert my ex4 Indicator to ex5

I just need to change my indicator to work for MT5. This indicator encountered minor errors and warnings in MetaTrader 5. I could not solve them because I did not know the MQL programming language.

This is an almost simple indicator that I use easy signals to enter and exit, but I want to be able to use it in MetaTrader 5 as well.

Thank you for your help

pier solo:
I just need to change my indicator to work for MT5. This indicator encountered minor errors and warnings in MetaTrader 5. I could not solve them because I did not know the MQL programming language.

This is an almost simple indicator that I use easy signals to enter and exit, but I want to be able to use it in MetaTrader 5 as well.

Thank you for your help
It shows errors in MT5 because it is a MT4 indicator.
Here's a MT5 version.

Next time search the code base
Elliott Wave Oscillator
Elliott Wave Oscillator
  • www.mql5.com
A good oscillator to help you in counting the Elliott waves (doesn't count the waves automatically)

Navdeep Singh #:
It shows errors in MT5 because it is a MT4 indicator.
Here's a MT5 version.

Next time search the code base
I thank you for your help and guidance, I also have this indicator, but it is not what I am looking for.
I need someone who knows MQL5 programming to be able to help me with this and, if possible, rewrite the indicator I put at the top of the topic, so that I can clearly use the same indicator in MetaTrader 5.I do not need another indicator.
Thank you sincerely for your guidance and help, friends.

That is typicaly a job for a freelancer..

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers