Please Help! cannot get a live account set up for meta trader 5

I bought the trading bot and a a VPS for six months and can even get the option to set up a live account. Also put 500 in a forex account and cant use my tools . any help would be  greatly appreciated

Dominec:

I bought the trading bot and a a VPS for six months and can even get the option to set up a live account. Also put 500 in a forex account and cant use my tools . any help would be  greatly appreciated

You need a broker in order to open a live forex account and MQL5.com and Metaquotes demo terminal are not brokers.

The Metaquotes demo terminal is for testing purposes only, so find a broker and open a real account with them.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You need a broker in order to open a live forex account and MQL5.com and Metaquotes demo terminal are not brokers.

The Metaquotes demo terminal is for testing purposes only, so find a broker and open a real account with them.

Can you point me in the right direction for someone in the United States. Please and thank you!

Dominec #:
Can you point me in the right direction for someone in the United States. Please and thank you!
Discussion about the brokers is prohibited on the forum.
But you can check the following thread (to have some idea about which brokers to use for example):
USA Brokers offering MT5 platform?
  • www.mql5.com
'm trying to find what brokers based in the USA do offer MT5 as a trading platform. Is there any way to pull a list of those...

Sergey Golubev #:
Discussion about the brokers is prohibited on the forum.
But you can check the following thread (to have some idea about which brokers to use for example):
Thank you