USA Brokers offering MT5 platform?

'm trying to find what brokers based in the USA do offer MT5 as a trading platform. Is there any way to pull a list of those?

There is no any list here.
Because the discussion (especially the recommendations) about the brokers is prohibited on the forum.

There is one thread with help you to find the brokers:

Meta 5 for US trading  (just one page)

----------------

Some more information -

FIFO rules: post
FIFO thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/355248
FIFO status script:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Resolve Erroneous FIFO Violation Message on My Trade Copy Signal?

Sergey Golubev, 2021.05.26 14:45

Close All FIFO - expert for MetaTrader 5

The Expert Advisor performs a single task immediately after launch: it closes all positions on the trading account (excluding Magic and excluding the symbol) according to the FIFO rule. As soon as all positions are deleted, the EA stops. After that, it must be manually removed from the chart.

----------------

CloseAll FIFO - script for MetaTrader 5

This free code manages to close all positions complying FIFO rules just by drag and drop into the chart, no matter if profit or loss.

----------------

and more:

Sergey Golubev, 2021.05.20 07:30

Besides, I placed "Top Forex brokers based in the US" in google for search, and I found some websites about it.
So, use google to find.

Meta 5 for US trading

Fernando Carreiro, 2021.08.03 18:19

Instead of looking on Google, why not contact the US regulators and ask them for a listing of retail brokers and then follow up to see which ones have MT5:

As for the USA regulation itself, the trading and Forex industry is overseen by the two main authorities while all US Brokers must be registered with the NFA (National Futures Association) or CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission). NFA website: www.nfa.futures.org and CFTC Website: www.cftc.gov

Meta 5 for US trading
Meta 5 for US trading
  • www.mql5.com
Can anyone tell me which brokerages in US are accepting Meta 5? I am struggling to fin a broker. Thanks you...