Contacting MQL5 Service Desk -- How?

Hi,

Is there a way to contact MQL5's Service Desk? The "New Request" link as shown in the illustration is hashtagged and is not working.

When I click on the link "create a request", I land on a 404 page.

My issue is to how to get back the indicator licenses that I just installed and haven't used in simulated or live trading. These were faulty installs because of an issue with an old Windows OS and a problematic VPS.

I just want to reclaim these licenses to use them on a different VPS and Windows 10.

I messaged one of the developers and he told me to contact MQL5.

Can anyone shed light? Thank you.

spec5:

Hi,

Is there a way to contact MQL5's Service Desk? The "New Request" link as shown in the illustration is hashtagged and is not working.

My issue is to how to get back the indicator licenses that I just installed and haven't used in simulated or live trading. These were faulty installs because of an issue with an old Windows OS and a problematic VPS.

I just want to reclaim these licenses to use them on a different VPS and Windows 10.

Yes, look to the bottom of your screen, under Website, the last there is "Contacts and Requests" ,click on it

spec5:

Hi,

If you bought indicator on the Market (and if you still have activations) so you can do the following -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

If you have activations (and if indicator is already installed on your Metatrader) but you can not attach it to the chart so
you need to delete this indicator from Metatrader and install this indicator (from same Metatrader) once again
(one activation will be lost by this action).

How to check activations:
Use this link (it is your profile): https://www.mql5.com/en/users/spec5/market

----------------

I think the service desk will not add additional activations on individual basis sorry.

Hello Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu and  Sergey Golubev,

Thank you both for your generous replies. I will follow them...