Signal icon not active

I have downloaded a copy of MT5 from the forum and entered my broker and account details and logged onto the Community. All working fine.

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/download

The Signals icon at the bottom right hand corner is greyed out and there is no Signals tab available in Tools/ options.

Can someone advise how best to activate Signals or whether this might be a broker restriction?

Many thanks

Download the MetaTrader 5 trading platform for free
Download the MetaTrader 5 trading platform for free
  • www.metatrader5.com
Download MetaTrader 5 and start trading Forex, Stocks and Futures! Rich trading functionality, technical and fundamental market analysis, copy trading and automated trading are all exciting features that you can access for free right now! MetaTrader 5 offers a wide variety of functions for the modern forex and exchange market trader: Full set...

AdieH55:

I have downloaded a copy of MT5 from the forum and entered my broker and account details and logged onto the Community. All working fine.

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/download

The Signals icon at the bottom right hand corner is greyed out and there is no Signals tab available in Tools/ options.

Can someone advise how best to activate Signals or whether this might be a broker restriction?

Many thanks

Are you sure that your broker supports signals?

Its best to use their own branded MT5 terminal, than use the Metaquotes default white label one.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Are you sure that your broker supports signals?

Its best to use their own branded MT5 terminal, than use the Metaquotes default white label one.

Thanks - yes I have tried both. Partial success with the broker version with one account but cannot get a second to activate.

AdieH55 #:

Thanks - yes I have tried both. Partial success with the broker version with one account but cannot get a second to activate.

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your adieh55 login and NOT your email and that you use the master password in both your trading accounts.