My product was suddenly banned. What is the reason? - page 2

William Roeder #:

This is a user's forum. We can do no such thing, any more than you can.

Because I can't find feedback from MQL5 personnel, I can only complain here and see if there are people who have shared experiences...

Corey A Brown #:

the same just happened to to my product, not sure why.. SMH..

Such inexplicable occurrences without enlistment are really speechless...

This problem is as inexplicable as the ranking drop in the previous update.I have changed some products N times, and I can't get the green rating, or it is just to eliminate the red reminder.

This time MQL5's behavior is too overbearing, and we are also working for them, and we randomly kill the product for no reason. I really don't know if it is a personal behavior or a bug in their website update.

Kaijun Wang #:

Such inexplicable occurrences without enlistment are really speechless...

This problem is as inexplicable as the ranking drop in the previous update.I have changed some products N times, and I can't get the green rating, or it is just to eliminate the red reminder.

This time MQL5's behavior is too overbearing, and we are also working for them, and we randomly kill the product for no reason. I really don't know if it is a personal behavior or a bug in their website update.

It may be related to the new Market Rules which were updated some months ago:

Anyway, you can write to the service desk (because on the forum have nothing to do with it sorry).

Updates in Rules to improve Market products
Updates in Rules to improve Market products
  • www.mql5.com
From July 1, 2021, we introduce additional requirements for products offered via the Market...

Sergey Golubev #:

Anyway, you can write to the service desk (because on the forum have nothing to do with it sorry).

But in fact, among the currently banned products, several free products are perfectly in compliance with the new regulations, but they are still banned.

Thanks for your kind reply.

Sergey Golubev #:

So I said that MQL5 banned products for no reason. Because there are just a few free products, there is no non-compliance.

Kaijun Wang #:

So I said that MQL5 banned products for no reason. Because there are just a few free products, there is no non-compliance.

It is useless to complain here (because we as the forum users have nothing to do with that).
But if the reasons are not explained (if it is not announced) so it is nothing with anything in case it is related to new Marlet Rules which was started to be affected since July this year.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

My product was suddenly banned. What is the reason?

Sergey Golubev, 2021.10.14 16:21

Sergey Golubev #:

It is useless to complain here (because we as the forum users have nothing to do with that).
But if the reasons are not explained (if it is not announced) so it is nothing with anything in case it is related to new Marlet Rules which was started to be affected since July this year.

OK..There is mainly a product I need to update a content for customers, and I feel tired when encountering such troubles.

Sergey Golubev #:

I have an important discovery. The banned products this time are all products that I have updated recently. That is to say, the recently updated MT5 products have been banned by the system. And the recent MT5 version update found that the memory of some functions could not be released. For example, iBars calls to increase the memory of about 3M at a time and cannot be released, and it is found that the dynamic array also prompts this problem. It feels that it is related to the recent update of MT5. The recently compiled MT5 files have similar problems, and it is found that they are prohibited They are all just updated and uploaded MT5 version.

Sergey Golubev #:

Because I have 80 products, 9 products are currently banned, they all have two features: 1. They are MT5, 2. They are compiled recently and updated recently

Kaijun Wang #:

Because I have 80 products, 9 products are currently banned, they all have two features: 1. They are MT5, 2. They are compiled recently and updated recently

There is a problem with the compilation system of a version. I have received an update notification. Otherwise, products compiled with that version will be banned.