Problem with MQL5 account and MQL5 VPS

1. After which action did the restriction occur?

... I've paid for a lot of robots but can't use them. I haven't been able to do anything for 14 days. AVA Trade terminal -MT4 is no longer functional.

No data / info can be seen in the navigation. When I click on navigation it doesn't open because the files are moved somewhere else.

I also rented VPS , but it doesn't work either - blocked and that's not how migration works.

Where can I get help so that I can use my robots ??????????.

Thank you again.

Nillscash

Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5
Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Creating a robust trading robot cannot be done without an understanding of the mechanisms of the MetaTrader 5 trading system. The client terminal receives the information about the positions, orders, and deals from the trading server. To handle this data properly using the MQL5, it's necessary to have a good understanding of the interaction between the MQL5-program and the client terminal.
Files:

Write in English in this part of the forum please.

Update your terminal to the latest build and try again.

MQL5 VPS does not work as a traditional VPS. You can use it in order to upload your MT4/5 trading environment onto a virtual server.

So you need to prepare your charts and EAs (or signal subscription settings), that you want to migrate to the virtual server.

After you uploaded and properly setup your EAs on the appropriate currency pairs charts, you click the Auto Trading button on your local MT4/5 terminal.

Then you right click on the MQL5 VPS details in the Navigator window (for MT4) >> Synchronize experts, indicators (or Synchronize signal only, for a signal subscription) or tick the appropriate Migrate option down below in the VPS tab of your Toolbox window for MT5.

Finally you can check that everything was done perfectly in the MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journal and see if you've got something like below, indicating that your migration was succesful.

for experts, indicators

for a signal subscription

Nillscash:

1. After which action did the restriction occur?

... I've paid for a lot of robots but can't use them. I haven't been able to do anything for 14 days. AVA Trade terminal -MT4 is no longer functional.

No data / info can be seen in the navigation. When I click on navigation it doesn't open because the files are moved somewhere else.

I also rented VPS , but it doesn't work either - blocked and that's not how migration works.

Where can I get help so that I can use my robots ??????????.

Thank you again.

Nillscash

Two monitors?
You are already having the thread about this issue: Navigator. 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 view settings

Alain Verleyen, 2017.10.21 18:25

I had similar problem and solve it this way :

1. Terminal started. 
  2. File menu->Open Data Folder
  3. Double click on "Config" to open the folder.
  4. Close the MT5 terminal.
  5. Delete the file Terminal.ini
  6. Restart your Terminal, problem should be fixed (you could have to set your toolbars/windows as you like the first time).

Navigator.
Navigator.
  • www.mql5.com
Hi Friends, I have deleted MT4 -Terminal and installed it again. Now when I click on Navigator, it is empty. Can anyone help me to fix it? Thanks...