Looking for a Basic Indicator that Displays Your Entry & Exit Points, Stop Loss, and Take Profit in an Easy-to-Visualize Format

Hi, I see a lot of so-called "Show Trade History on Chart" Indicators, but they all seem to be too convoluted and extremely difficult to see. Is there just a bare-bones indicator that displays your entry & exit points, stop loss, and take profit in an easy-to-visualize format (i.e. no incredibly-hard-to-see, tiny lines. Basically, I want a line that takes the same pattern as the candlesticks, but has points on it showing the trades I've made, in other words my trading history.)?

That sounds pretty cool if there is such a thing, I can't help you myself but I am also interested

What do you exactly want ? As all these informations are already on the chart (or can be) when you open a trade in MT5.

What is "difficult to see" ? Do you have problem of sight, maybe you should use Windows tools to help (no offense it's a real try to help). Otherwise please explain and show the problem.