Cannot access mql5.com!

I'm using a VPN to access to mql5.com because without I cannot, with any device, with any browser. It happened two days ago, then itdidn't happen anymore and now it happened again. Browsers say the connection has been interrupted and that is not secure. Hope staff can be contacted by moderators to fix the issue, because I am doing a job.

Jox90:
I'm using a VPN to access to mql5.com because without I cannot, with any device, with any browser. It happened two days ago, then itdidn't happen anymore and now it happened again. Browsers say the connection has been interrupted and that is not secure. Hope staff can be contacted by moderators to fix the issue, because I am doing a job.
Ask the provider of the VPS if they block these addresses or is it a program on your VPS protecting it?

Carl Schreiber #: Ask the provider of the VPS if they block these addresses or is it a program on your VPS protecting it?

OP said VPN not VPS.

Jox90: I'm using a VPN to access to mql5.com

Restart your router to get a different dynamic IP address. https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=forbidden%20access%20is%20denied