EA's limited to a certain time frame and pair will always fail the MQL5 EA validation routine?

Hello everyone,

This question of mine is likely hugely revealing of how little I know about coding, EAs, the tests EA's need to pass during MQL5  validation process, etc. 

Anyway, my question is whether the validation process requires that an EA is not restricted to a certain pair or time frame, but must be able to trade at any hour of the day and be able to trade any symbol and any time frame that happens to be represented by an active MT5 chart, or that it is exposed during MQL5 validation process. If the EA is not that flexible or versatile but for various reasons hard-coded for a certain pair and time-frame, etc., will it always fail MQL5's validation tests?

Kind regards,

Birger

Jan Birger Heldt:
According to the Market rules, Products may not contain any operational restrictions which limit application usage (such as time, account, trading symbol and other restrictions). Any paid or free product must not have time limitations and must be fully functional on any trading account.