MT5 not showing MQID

Hi

Basically i am having an issue with receiving my MQID code.

When i connect to the WI-FI, and i click on the MQID button in the messages bar, i get the code however when i reset the app and click on the MQID button when using MOBILE DATA, it says it is null.

This issue only started happening today. all the time before this,it was working fine.

I have spoken with my network provider and have reset all the internet settings and still no luck.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Files:
null_mt5.png  117 kb

algotrading01:

Hi

Basically i am having an issue with receiving my MQID code.

When i connect to the WI-FI, and i click on the MQID button in the messages bar, i get the code however when i reset the app and click on the MQID button when using MOBILE DATA, it says it is null.

This issue only started happening today. all the time before this,it was working fine.

I have spoken with my network provider and have reset all the internet settings and still no luck.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello,

Please check this https://www.metatrader5.com/en/mobile-trading/android/help/messages

Your mobile device can only register MetaQuotes ID if a valid Google account is used on it.

Messages - MetaTrader 5 for Android - MetaTrader 5 Android Help
Messages - MetaTrader 5 for Android - MetaTrader 5 Android Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaTrader 5 for Android supports push notifications. Push notifications are short text messages that can be sent to your device from the PC...

im not able to find my Mqil id