Question about EA not attaching to chart properly. Journal Error included.

I have an EA that I just recently got, I had it attached Friday, and it worked fine, I closed mt5 over the weekend and had it opened back up in time for market open on sunday and it was detached, and would not let me re-attach it. When I would drag the EA to the chart, it would open the input window and allow me to adjust any settings, and even showed it was activated in the top right hand corner of the chart, but as soon as I clicked ok on the input menu, the EA dissappeared from the top right hand corner of the chart. Today i was able to reattach it, but I have no idea as to what changed and I am curious to see if anyone might know for next time I run into this issue. I get the sense that the reason it was not attaching was because the previous time it was attached, the chart it was attached to was closed before it was removed...however I am new to EA's and metatrader, so that is only a guess.

Update, here is a link that shows the actual error that comes up in the journal when I try to attach the EA to a chart and it fails.

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/14606354/ustechindex-h1-fx-choice-limited
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Object Properties - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Soul8:
I have an EA that I just recently got, I had it attached Friday, and it worked fine, I closed mt5 over the weekend and had it opened back up in time for market open on sunday and it was detached, and would not let me re-attach it. When I would drag the EA to the chart, it would open the input window and allow me to adjust any settings, and even showed it was activated in the top right hand corner of the chart, but as soon as I clicked ok on the input menu, the EA dissappeared from the top right hand corner of the chart. Today i was able to reattach it, but I have no idea as to what changed and I am curious to see if anyone might know for next time I run into this issue. I get the sense that the reason it was not attaching was because the previous time it was attached, the chart it was attached to was closed before it was removed...however I am new to EA's and metatrader, so that is only a guess.

If the EA automatically exits, it may be a bug in the EA program, or it may not be compatible with weekend market data. Is your bar display normal?

The bar display seems normal as far as i can tell.