authorization fails

hi, why i received an message saying that my account authorization failed? but i already key in the right information. thanks

Your account?

• There is account/profile on this forum,
  • there is real/live trading account related to your broker (if it is for real/live trading account - ask your broker);
  • there are demo accounts of brokers, and the brokers are disabling the demo account after some time, so you will need to create new demo account;
  • filling of Community tab of Metatrader ... you need to use your forum login (maszukimat) and do not use your email.

Thus, it depends on which account you are talking about (there are many kinds of accounts).

Sergey Golubev #:

Your account?

• There is account/profile on this forum,
  • there is real/live trading account related to your broker (if it is for real/live trading account - ask your broker);
  • there are demo accounts of brokers, and the brokers are disabling the demo account after some time, so you will need to create new demo account;
  • filling of Community tab of Metatrader ... you need to use your forum login (maszukimat) and do not use your email.

Thus, it depends on which account you are talking about (there are many kinds of accounts).

sorry sir, i mean when i want to create signal, but it says authorization failed

Maszuki Bin Mat Zin #:
sorry sir, i mean when i want to create signal, but it says authorization failed
No idea .. I can not help because it was few years ago when I created the signal but for educational purposes only (for the forum thread to explain about how to create the signal).

You can check everything once again.
Because as I see - you are the signal provider so you know more about how to create the signals and which mistakes the users can make during this process for example.

Sergey Golubev #:
No idea .. I can not help because it was few years ago when I created the signal but for educational purposes only (for the forum thread to explain about how to create the signal).

You can check everything once again.
Because as I see - you are the signal provider so you know more about how to create the signals and which mistakes the users can make during this process for example.
tq sir