I'm trying to buy an indictor but I can't put money in

I'm trying to buy an indictor but I can't put money in, I got this message '' Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team'' but when I tried to to do this it only rejected my request for support it wanted more information, So I more more information of the same thing and it still wanted more information. If this is what you have to go through to buy something here, I don't know. I really don't if I really want to pursue trying to buy an indicator I really want. It says to post on the forum for help. I don't know what the problem is. The place where is seem I should be able to transfer money seems a blank page. My guess is the site has errors, so I hope they get fixed.   

Nodrog:
I'm trying to buy an indictor but I can't put money in, I got this message '' Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team'' but when I tried to to do this it only rejected my request for support it wanted more information, So I more more information of the same thing and it still wanted more information. If this is what you have to go through to buy something here, I don't know. I really don't if I really want to pursue trying to buy an indicator I really want. It says to post on the forum for help. I don't know what the problem is. The place where is seem I should be able to transfer money seems a blank page. My guess is the site has errors, so I hope they get fixed.   

Only the Service Desk can remove this limitation: 

The service desk only can help you with this situation sorry.