Testing is critical in developing profitable EAs - page 2

Flavio Jarabeck #:

Again, with your such beautiful charts, it is the time to put this on a Micro account, right?

Go for IT and let us know!

Again, you charts are bizarre, unreal. Anyone who really experienced the whole cycle of studying, testing, backtesting and live-trading a newly born EA will tell you that.

Your post, from the beginning, is just to tease us about your Magical product that you will deliver soon... OR, you are totally clueless about how to read Optimization results and how to indentify a good Stragey... and you "challenged us" to discover it for you...

Not so fast man mind the traffic uh. I know communication is a skill but your choice of words is unique. I expected your comment to reflect your massively exceptionally huge experience that you got. Even Albert Einstein did not know everything!!

DoctorTanzanite #:

Not so fast man mind the traffic uh. I know communication is a skill but your choice of words is unique. I expected your comment to reflect your massively exceptionally huge experience that you got. Even Albert Einstein did not know everything!!

Hire me.