Becoming a signal channel, while following a signal

Hey there,

I have my own system and want to have people copy my trades by subscribing to my signal on MQL5. That's all pretty straightforward.

But I'm also the type of neurotical person that just wants to have 1 account so that everything I do, trading wise, is in 1 place.

What if I want to follow an MQL5 signal myself with that same account which itself is also a signal MQL5 forum users can subscribe to.

Is that even possible or will I simply not be able to follow a signal with an account registered as a signal channel?

Kind regards,

Me.

Never mind...

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

You can not be a subscriber and a seller, as that would allow reselling.

William Roeder #:
You can not be a subscriber and a seller, as that would allow reselling.

Yeah I assumed as much and I wouldn't want to be "that guy", but I thought let's ask none the less ;)

I am not sure about you need it or not (subscribe to your own public signal using the other broker's trading account) but there are small threads about it:

Subscribe my own signal
Subscribe my own signal
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I want to copy trades from one broker account to another account, if I create a signal on MQL5, is it free / possible to subscribe it's own sig...

Yes, you can subscribe to your own signal, follow the links Sergey already posted above.