Authorization Failed

I have a little problem, I joined as a signal seller, I have successfully registered my account and the signal has appeared, first appeared in public, but now it does not appear in public because there is a message from the moderator that "authorization failed" even the signal will be disabled because it has been offline for too long . Even though my login and password are correct, what should I do?

Sadiyem:
I have a little problem, I joined as a signal seller, I have successfully registered my account and the signal has appeared, first appeared in public, but now it does not appear in public because there is a message from the moderator that "authorization failed" even the signal will be disabled because it has been offline for too long . Even though my login and password are correct, what should I do?

Authorization failed means that your trading account credentials are wrong, either the account number, broker server or investor password.

Disabled due to inactivity means that your signal will be disabled because it hasn't any trading activity for many days.