Meta Trader 5 Build 3030

All my scripts are hit and miss in this new build. Sometimes they work sometimes they don't.
I thought it's a problem with my scripts(I'm an intermediate level coder with Mql5 btw, developed many EAs , clearly know what I'm doing.) so I tried the default ones also, Alas! they weren't any better.
Even a simple script to with one line 
Alert(" I'm working, says the script");
Doesn't work most times, sometimes it doesn't it mostly just shows the script icon loading in the upper left corner(as usual) and just doesn't do anything.
What's wrong with this new update? I like the new UI, looks more modern, sets it apart from the archaic MT4 old UI , but it's clearly still buggy.

Build 3030 is beta build.
The users are looking for the beta build because they want to test this beta build.
read this thread:
MT5 won't start after update. Could I get older version please?- forum thread
MT5 won't start after update. Could I get older version please?
MT5 won't start after update. Could I get older version please?
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I can't start MT5 after update, when I try nothing happens. Is possible to get older versions somehow please...

Sergey Golubev #:
Build 3030 is beta build.
The users are looking for the beta build because they want to test this beta build.
read this thread:
MT5 won't start after update. Could I get older version please?- forum thread
Oh okay, so the bugs are understandable. Sorry, I didn't know it was a beta. I'm not switching back to the older one though
So is there somewhere I can give my feed back, because I'm using this build everyday  so I could maybe contribute as a beta tester or something?

This is the thread for the latest beta build discussion: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/371495
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2980: Push notifications for trade operations
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2980: Push notifications for trade operations
  • www.mql5.com
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, June the 18th, 2021...