Let's Discuss the forex market in Sep 2021

I think i wont trade any USD pairs

Sze Shing Fong:

I think i wont trade any USD pairs

Hi, can you perhaps elaborate a little more on why you intend to refrain from trading currency pairs with USD? I mean, the more information makes the discussion more interesting, I think. Best regards

so why is that?

Merit Christel Marie Mattsson #:

Hi, can you perhaps elaborate a little more on why you intend to refrain from trading currency pairs with USD? I mean, the more information makes the discussion more interesting, I think. Best regards

i like most of index and cross currencies becoz they are more accurate on the force

For USD pairs.

i think that it tends to have trends and sometimes don't, 

and so many news affect so much which needs more technique and attentions.

how about you, my friend

Sze Shing Fong #:

i like most of index and cross currencies becoz they are more accurate on the force

For USD pairs.

i think that it tends to have trends and sometimes don't, 

and so many news affect so much which needs more technique and attentions.

how about you, my friend

At the moment, my trading is fairly stagnant and once I trade, it will be gold and dollars as this is my favorite. Have traded for about 3 years, not full time but only a little now and then so I am not a full-blooded trader. Have recently switched from manual trading to my automatic strategies that I test myself on. Thought to resume some trading this fall and I was curious about 'why' you might avoid currency pairs with USD. Thanks for a good interesting topic, looking forward to hearing from more people and what their views are. Best regards