Is there an indicator to label bars?

Is there an indicator that can label bars? Like you input a value, say 100, and the last 100 bars from the current bar are labelled 1-100. It would be really helpful for analyzing past trades/past market conditions. Can someone show me how to code this? I don't have much programming experience.

1mathboy1:
Is there an indicator that can label bars? Like you input a value, say 100, and the last 100 bars from the current bar are labelled 1-100. It would be really helpful for analyzing past trades/past market conditions. Can someone show me how to code this? I don't have much programming experience.
Documentation on MQL5: Array Functions / ArraySetAsSeries
Documentation on MQL5: Array Functions / ArraySetAsSeries
  • www.mql5.com
Array Functions / ArraySetAsSeries - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Don't know of one off the top of my head - have you searched the code base and market?

It's actually not that hard to code yourself. You could easily adapt the code found in the MQL documentation to do this: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_text

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types / OBJ_TEXT
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types / OBJ_TEXT
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types / OBJ_TEXT - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5