Cannot close open orders and positions at EA termination - page 2

Fernando Carreiro #:

Possibilities ...

• It may issue asynchronous order deletes without actually checking if they are carried out.
  • It may send a signal to another EA or Service that is running, so that it carries out the procedure on behalf of the EA that is being terminated.
  • The video may be false

Hi Fernando Carreiro,

Thanks for reply~

Can you provide a more detailed description of the 1st and 2nd items you are referring to? I don't quite understand it.

PS.This video was recorded by myself and I can use this EA

William Roeder #:
Or it got lucky with low network latency, low server backlog, and this time made the 2½ second window.

Hi William Roeder,

I can use this EA, every time I try to remove the EA, it can remove all pending orders smoothly (the Position order is not closed), so I don't think it seems like

low network latency or low server backlog.

Thanks for your reply too.

Te Fu Chang #: I can use this EA, every time I try to remove the EA, it can remove all pending orders smoothly (the Position order is not closed), so I don't think it seems like. low network latency or low server backlog.

It is due to low latency and the small number of orders that have to be deleted.

If latency was high or the number of orders was great, it probably would not be able to achieve it on under 2.5 seconds.

If you have the EA source code, then study it to see what it does.

Te Fu Chang #: Can you provide a more detailed description of the 1st and 2nd items you are referring to? I don't quite understand it.

For the 1st, asynchronous order processing, read the documentation on the OrderSendAsync function.

For the 2nd, it is just as I explained. However, understanding this and coding it, requires higher level programming skills to do it. A newbie will probably not be able to carry it out.

Fernando Carreiro #:

For the 1st, asynchronous order processing, read the documentation on the OrderSendAsync function.

For the 2nd, it is just as I explained. However, understanding this and coding it, requires higher level programming skills to do it. A newbie will probably not be able to carry it out.

Hi Fernando Carreiro,

I don't have the mql5 source code file, I only have the executable file ex5 file, and this file has a lock-up period, so a friend asked me to help develop this program.

I have just tried to increase the pending order volume to 100 pending orders, it can also delete pending orders, maybe as you said, it can only perform this action in a delayed environment. (Please refer to the video below)

I'm trying to understand the functionality of the "OrderSendAsync" function to see if it can solve this problem.

Thank you very much for your reply, if you have any questions, I will ask again, thank you! ~