EA not working on cryptocurrencies and cant figure out why

guys some help on this issue would be massive. I havent been coding for too long but am putting in the work and doing all research i can. I havent managed to figure out this problem hense me asking here. So on mt5 there are somecrypto pairs, LTC/USD BTC/USD etc... however when i try to backtest my EA on these i get no results and cannot figure out if i am doing something wrong or cryptos cannot be used with an EA. Any feedback will be massively appreciated. Thanks in advance 

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the file.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.

With the information you've provided — we can only guess. And you haven't provided any useful information for that.

John James Holmes:
guys some help on this issue would be massive. I havent been coding for too long but am putting in the work and doing all research i can. I havent managed to figure out this problem hense me asking here. So on mt5 there are somecrypto pairs, LTC/USD BTC/USD etc... however when i try to backtest my EA on these i get no results and cannot figure out if i am doing something wrong or cryptos cannot be used with an EA. Any feedback will be massively appreciated. Thanks in advance 

Just a guess...
High spread may be causing it.
We can only guess without seeing the codes.

Another guess would be digits.

hey i appreciate the feedback. I understand me not posting my code was an issue. Schoolboy error, i will sort out digits and look t the possibility of high spreads. if none of that works i will post the code. Thanks everybody 

William Roeder:

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the file.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.

With the information you've provided — we can only guess. And you haven't provided any useful information for that.

appreciate the feedback. Ye mistake on my part not uploading my code. ive looked over the links sent, if i cannot get it working with the suggestions the others have sent below i will definately be posting my code.

Dominik Egert:
Another guess would be digits.

thank you