How to set tp in EA?

Hii....what is mean by TP @ 4.0....Whatz are the best input for martingale strategy robot?

1. Only the owner of the code can answer that.

2. Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015.02.11)

Why it won't work:
              Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017.07.11)
              THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube

William Roeder:
  1. Only the owner of the code can answer that.

2. Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015.02.11)

Why it won't work:
              Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017.07.11)
              THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube

thanx sir...then which EA Is best plz guide me...i have bad experience with martingale

Martingales always end bad....

Vira P:
Hii....what is mean by TP @ 4.0....Whatz are the best input for martingale strategy robot?

You should ask to EA author.

And in this case, I think that's 4 pips or 40 pips? For example buy gold 1780, TP for 4 pips is 1780.4, and 40 pips is 1784.0

Also the martingale is very end bad.

You should find the Scalper EA have low risk to trade.

Nguyen Van Cho:

You should ask to EA author.

And in this case, I think that's 4 pips or 40 pips? For example buy gold 1780, TP for 4 pips is 1780.4, and 40 pips is 1784.0

Also the martingale is very end bad.

You should find the Scalper EA have low risk to trade.

thank you....plz suggest best best Ea...