Is it possible for to develop an EA that can enter and exit trades within 0.2 of a pip. - page 2

martobrien1:
Hi Revo i think your totally confused and incoherent i was wondering if someone asked to to code a strategy what would you give to them as you dont understand plain English
there is no point insulting other people's first language. it won't help improve your trade. 
and he is right and you are wrong

Revo Trades:

maybe it is you who is not speaking english haha. if your first language isnt english, then, I recommend that you post your comment in another language, and maybe we can use google translater to get a better understanding of your question. But I think I understood your issue completely: and if I am incorrect, then please say yes or no: you want to know if you can code an ea to close in 2 points from your desired price, correct? Again, it is possible, but during markets that are high volatility or high volume of ticks, it will be a big challenge and nearly impossible. And I thought i made it clear in the past post, however, now I have answered in more detail. If you want to discuss it more, I am willing. reply here if you want me to send you a message to discuss it more intimately haha. I will post a friend request to you if you want.

not correct your understanding, but yes we can get down to the nitty gritty of my entry strategy!

what question i asked on forum was when entering a trade is it possible to code EA mt4 to enter trade within 0.2 of a pip at the opening of candle, as i have been experiencing a current EA which is low to enter and enters candle 3 -7 pips into candle when near the candle end where is causing losses, just didn't know if mt4 coding and EA was capable of that precise fast entry within such a small price move of 0.2 of a pip (excluding slippage).

i got answer to my question from a guy in the forum who informed me of EA coding capabilities, thanks 

martobrien1:

not correct your understanding, but yes we can get down to the nitty gritty of my entry strategy!

what question i asked on forum was when entering a trade is it possible to code EA mt4 to enter trade within 0.2 of a pip at the opening of candle, as i have been experiencing a current EA which is low to enter and enters candle 3 -7 pips into candle when near the candle end where is causing losses, just didn't know if mt4 coding and EA was capable of that precise fast entry within such a small price move of 0.2 of a pip (excluding slippage).

you did not say in your first question about 3 - 7 pips, however the answer is the same. It is possible to code it into an ea that way when you send the order to open a trade there is a condition where you can specify your maximum allowed slippage, but due to platform and internet speed issues and your connection to your broker, it will be very hard for you to get your ea to close exactly on the price that you want, excluding slippage. I use grid strategy trading, and during low volatility of asia and late US session, my trades open and close at exactly the price i demand. But the remainder of the day, I get my exact price only 50% of time because the tics go so fast, even if i demand maximum of 1 slippage, that 50% of time I still get different price than i demanded.