A tip of iceberg

Dear,

You organization is not fair to customers and developers. 

Your organization will not hold unnecessary developers because of you tilt rules on withdrawing of fund area. 

Reduce the wire bank fund to 2$ an attract unnecessary developers round the world that will come_IN and go_OUT easily and is for the betterment of mt5 growth. 

To make it safe, let the fee call withdraw fee should be tagged to withdrawers there mt5 will have nothing to loss. 

It is high time your organization learn to attract necessary and unnecessary developers round the global and mt5 will make more gain in withdrawal fee like arbitration fee. 

Think about it as i struggle to withdraw my God giving fund from your organization. 

Decentralization the fund withdrawal policy and you guys will make more gain.

I am talking by experience. See Developer SM would have coded my Parrot Pro because He coded my Parrot because he is among the unnecessary developers but in a way He said no to my offer because centralization of your fund policy. Then He told me no to help me and dropped Parrot source code and left to where His learning new AI tour. 

A tip of iceberg as i struggle to withdraw my fund from mt5 organization.

Thank you,

Startingfrom4         

startingfrom4:

Dear,

You organization is not fair to customers and developers. 

Your organization will not hold unnecessary developers because of you tilt rules on withdrawing of fund area. 

Reduce the wire bank fund to 2$ an attract unnecessary developers round the world that will come_IN and go_OUT easily and is for the betterment of mt5 growth. 

To make it safe, let the fee call withdraw fee should be tagged to withdrawers there mt5 will have nothing to loss. 

It is high time your organization learn to attract necessary and unnecessary developers round the global and mt5 will make more gain in withdrawal fee like arbitration fee. 

Think about it as i struggle to withdraw my God giving fund from your organization. 

Decentralization the fund withdrawal policy and you guys will make more gain.

I am talking by experience. See Developer SM would have coded my Parrot Pro because He coded my Parrot because he is among the unnecessary developers but in a way He said no to my offer because centralization of your fund policy. Then He told me no to help me and dropped Parrot source code and left to where His learning new AI tour. 

A tip of iceberg as i struggle to withdraw my fund from mt5 organization.

Thank you,

Startingfrom4         

Time to enslave is over mt5. Decentralize your payment system. 

It will also help like arbitration fee if manage well.