emergency signal following problem. I subscribe signal, it alway show "connecting to signal server". But my other signal subscribe works fine. - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

Hi, man, please look my log closer.  I have already enabled subscription again.

In attachment, I already highlight that log. I have already told you two of my other signals work perfect. but only this one doesn't work. If I absense any basic knowledge to follow signal, then my other signals will not work normal.

vshareee:

In attachment, I already highlight that log. I have already told you two of my other signals work perfect. but only this one doesn't work. If I absense any basic knowledge to follow signal, then my other signals will not work normal.

This is technical forum, and no one trusts anyone and no one believs in anything.
It means: no any support without any technical details and technical proofs
(it is not my rules, the service desk works on the same way: no proofs/details = no support).

So sorry.
I am discussing here and on the other thread (you posted about it on two threads) during the several hours ... and nothing: no technical details from you, no any today's logs of Metatrader, no any today's MQL5 VPS logs, no your technical proofs of sucessful synchronization of the subscription with VPS ... nothing
(yes, you uploaded some screenshots but it is only because I asked too much about it on the thread).

----------------

I already described about the reasons in theoretical points of vews.
You can try to find your reason by yourself.

Reason: