mt4 servers location

hello friends.

how i can change mt4 for only use 1 location server and dont conect other location servers.

have it app or mt4 tolls?

for example how use proxy mt4?

my problem is few server locations for fbs broker always is bad guality (red conection status) and i use robot,robot need always analyse market and need stable conection.

pls give me information how i do it ,very need it.

Majid Eany: how i can change mt4 for only use 1 location server and dont conect other location servers. have it app or mt4 tolls? for example how use proxy mt4? my problem is few server locations for fbs broker always is bad guality (red conection status) and i use robot,robot need always analyse market and need stable conection. pls give me information how i do it ,very need it.
I suppose that you could block the "bad" servers IP addresses in the Windows Firewall, so that no communications can take place with them, preventing a connection with MetaTrader.

Fernando Carreiro:
I suppose that you could block the "bad" servers IP addresses in the Windows Firewall, so that no communications can take place with them, preventing a connection with MetaTrader.

how i do it?

pls learn me

Fernando Carreiro:

i have this error

Files:
ip-2.jpg  121 kb