How do I change my phone number when I don't have the old number?

Hi

I made my first Bot sale and would like the withdraw the rewards of my hard labor...

Unfortunately at the time when I have opened my MQL5 account I had a different phone number than the one I use now.

There is no way I can recover my old number what so ever...

This prevents me from completing any monetary transfer transactions as they all require SMS conformation at both your OLD and New phone numbers...

Please suggest an amicable solution to this issue!

Thanks

Boyan

Boyan Atanassov: I made my first Bot sale and would like the withdraw the rewards of my hard labor... Unfortunately at the time when I have opened my MQL5 account I had a different phone number than the one I use now. There is no way I can recover my old number what so ever... This prevents me from completing any monetary transfer transactions as they all require SMS conformation at both your OLD and New phone numbers...

Please suggest an amicable solution to this issue!

Contact the service desk. Select any of the options even if it is not Financially related issue. Explain your situation, giving the details of the old number and new number. Put in a lot of text as the field does not allow for just a short description. Then wait for a response and resolution to the issue.