upload a photo of the English translation of your document

Hello

I am a Syrian citizen
Currently I am a refugee in Turkey
I have a Temporary Protection Identity in Turkish And Syrian identity is in Arabic
When I register as a seller, the system does not accept neither my Syrian identity nor the temporary protection identity

Last try wrote to me : 

Please upload a photo of the English translation of your document in the certified format or try a different identity document with Latin characters.

What should I do

Muhammed Taha Arcun: I am a Syrian citizen. Currently I am a refugee in Turkey. I have a Temporary Protection Identity in Turkish And Syrian identity is in Arabic. When I register as a seller, the system does not accept neither my Syrian identity nor the temporary protection identityLast try wrote to me: 

Please upload a photo of the English translation of your document in the certified format or try a different identity document with Latin characters.

What should I do
You should do as it says  "upload ... English translation ... certified format ... or ...  different identity ... with Latin characters"

where or how I can Translate My ID To English can you help please

Does the system accept translation like Google Translate

Muhammed Taha Arcun: Where or how I can Translate My ID To English can you help please? Does the system accept translation like Google Translate?

No, it has to be an officially certified translation of a legal document which is usually carried out by a government endorsed notary service.