Customizing the comments in metaeditor

I would like to change the

"The Block CommentBlock Comment command (Ctrl+/) inserts single-line comment characters in the current position:"

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/development/intelligent_management#comments

in metaeditor. I would like a longer version of the

"The Function HeaderFunction Header (Ctrl+.) inserts a comment blank for a function in the current cursor position:", for instance twice as long would give:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------++------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                                                                                                      |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------++------------------------------------------------------------------+

is this possible ? Ideally it's would be the same hotkey so '' ctrl+ /" .

Intelligent management - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
Intelligent management - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
For ease of programming, MetaEditor provides various tools from auto substitutions of names and tips to functions up to bookmarks and hot keys...

Enau: is this possible ?

Not in the MetaEditor.

I only use the Editor for compiling/debugging. I use Notepad2 with code folding.

Others use Notepad++, Eclipse, scite-mql, Emacs, Visual Studio, or other IDEs.

How to Code & Compile MQL5 in Visual Studio - A Complete Guide - 13 July 2018 - Traders' Blogs