32bit MT5

I feel that it's a bit unfair discontinuing 32bit support.

Whil it may be the case that you can upgrade to a 64bit OS t,his is not always the case.

I have a Samsung S Book that is ARM based running Windows 10 64bit, but the 64bit part seems to be related to ARM applications, native Windows applications are installed as 32bit.

This makes using MT5 MARKET IMPOSSIBLE NOW.

I was using this laptop to do analysis and simulations of EA's but now I can't do this anymore.

If there were a workaround I would like to gear about it.

In any case I will try to move the ex5 file from another system which is 64bit but I don't hold any hopes,

Crypt

For Metatrader 5 only, limitations:

• 32-bit terminals are no longer allowed to load programs from the Market.
  • 32-bit terminals cannot connect to the hosting service.
  • The 32-bit MetaEditor version does not support additional file protection via MQL5 Cloud Protector.
  • MQL5 programs compiled under old MetaEditor versions (released 5 years ago or more) cannot run in the new terminal version.
  • more here
  • ----------------

Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
    Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
    • www.mql5.com
    An official showcase of applications for trading from the terminal

cryptcollector: I feel that it's a bit unfair discontinuing 32bit support. Whil it may be the case that you can upgrade to a 64bit OS t,his is not always the case.

I have a Samsung S Book that is ARM based running Windows 10 64bit, but the 64bit part seems to be related to ARM applications, native Windows applications are installed as 32bit.

If there were a workaround I would like to gear about it.

In any case I will try to move the ex5 file from another system which is 64bit but I don't hold any hopes,

Microsoft is working on a 64-bit Intel emulation environment for ARM based Windows. It is still in the "Preview" stage, but I believe you can install and use it, even though though it still has many bugs.

Once it officially release you will be able to use MT5 64-bit on your ARM processor without problems.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Microsoft is working on a 64-bit Intel emulation environment for ARM based Windows. It is still in the "Preview" stage, but I believe you can install and use it, even though though it still has many bugs.

Once it officially release you will be able to use MT5 64-bit on your ARM processor without problems.

Sorry I took so long replying, and thank you for this information, I shall go out and discover this Preview and try it out.

Hopefully even in its testing phase it will do the job adequately enough to run 64bit MT5