How to give feedback?

Hey there,

I really like to give a coder a good feedback for the work he has done for me but unfortunately I can't find the place where I can give him tat feedback. I checked the step-by-step article but point "4. Feedback About the Job" doesn't help me at all.

It's probably the easiest thing in the world but it seems that I'm blind. Could someone tell me where I can give feedback?

Thank you for your help. 

HansMoleman:

Hey there,

I really like to give a coder a good feedback for the work he has done for me but unfortunately I can't find the place where I can give him tat feedback. I checked the step-by-step article but point "4. Feedback About the Job" doesn't help me at all.

It's probably the easiest thing in the world but it seems that I'm blind. Could someone tell me where I can give feedback?

Thank you for your help. 

Hi Hans,

it should be inside the page of your completed job and you should find on the left column the feedback button so you can select the stars for your coder.

Hi Rosiman,

I went to "my jobs" then to "completed"  and then clicked on thread I started. In the right column there only are the following items:

Selected
Candidates
Rejected
Unprocessed
My jobs
Rules

Top developers 

No feedback button unfortunately... 

Do you check the left side?

HansMoleman:

Hi Rosiman,

I went to "my jobs" then to "completed"  and then clicked on thread I started. In the right column there only are the following items:

Selected
Candidates
Rejected
Unprocessed
My jobs
Rules

Top developers 

No feedback button unfortunately...  

Hans i said left as also biantoro telling you. 

Haha, yes I was looking at the left side. :D

But I wasn't in the right window yet, one click away. I found the feedback button now, a bit difficult to get there (at least for me). 

Thanks for the help 

HansMoleman:

Haha, yes I was looking at the left side. :D

But I wasn't in the right window yet, one click away. I found the feedback button now, a bit difficult to get there (at least for me). 

Thanks for the help 

your welcome