Convert Pixel to Price Value

Please help me to build a void function.

I want to get PRICE VARIABLE VALUE by auto-scale in MACD Sub Window, from Y =Pixel constant.  Compare to Zero and subwindow bottom which I dont know to use ChartXYToTimePrice, if maybe please convert Pixel to Price value for me. Thank you so much!
MACD - Oscillators - MetaTrader 5 Help
MACD - Oscillators - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) is a trend-following dynamic indicator. It indicates the correlation between two Moving Averages of a...
Files:
macd.png  101 kb

kenhoangfx: I want to get PRICE VARIABLE VALUE by auto-scale in MACD Sub Window,

Makes no sense. MACD is the difference between two moving averages. There is no price represented.

kenhoangfx:
Please help me to build a void function.

I want to get PRICE VARIABLE VALUE by auto-scale in MACD Sub Window, from Y =Pixel constant.  Compare to Zero and subwindow bottom which I dont know to use ChartXYToTimePrice, if maybe please convert Pixel to Price value for me. Thank you so much!

It is impossible to get PRICE from an/any OSCILATOR indicator. Because the price range is normalized under defined extreme limits.

Thats is why they are called Oscilators, because they have a fixed/determined range (e.g from -100 to +100, or any other pre-defined range)

But you could get price values, from some indicators, as long as they are not oscilators-kind, and as long as they work only using price calculations.