Drawing tools: LONG/SHORT positions

Hi. 

Could someone point me out where to find the drawing tool for charting LONG/SHORTS positions within the graph? 

Like the one in the pic attached. . 

Files:

Noname_noname: Could someone point me out where to find the drawing tool for charting LONG/SHORTS positions within the graph? Like the one in the pic attached. . 

Your question and screenshots are not clear about what you are requesting.

1. Are you referring to the Horizontal Lines (yellow) which seem to be pivot prices, or ...
  2. are you referring to the stop-loss (red) and take-profit (green) targets for a trade?

Hi Fernando. 

The second option. 

Thanks for replying. 

Noname_noname: Hi Fernando. The second option. Thanks for replying. 

MetaTrader does not have have that tool built-in but there should be some user-made versions available in the CodeBase or in the Market. I also remember there been a thread by someone in the last month or so about such a tool as well, so search the Forum too.

I see. 

Thanks again. 

id like that tool too. did u find anything?

any update, this is what i'm looking for to

deoderantspray #: id like that tool too. did u find anything?
andreas kuncoro #: any update, this is what i'm looking for to

An answer has already been provided. Don't be lazy. Search the Market and the Codebase. I know that there is at least an MQl4 version available in the Codebase and several versions available in the Market for both MT4 and MT5.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Drawing tools: LONG/SHORT positions

Fernando Carreiro, 2021.07.14 12:12

MetaTrader does not have have that tool built-in but there should be some user-made versions available in the CodeBase or in the Market. I also remember there been a thread by someone in the last month or so about such a tool as well, so search the Forum too.

Automatic Risk Reward box create
Automatic Risk Reward box create
  • www.mql5.com
An indicator that draws a Risk/ZReward Box Automatically on your chart

Fernando Carreiro #:

An answer has already been provided. Don't be lazy. Search the Market and the Codebase. I know that there is at least an MQl4 version available in the Codebase and several versions available in the Market for both MT4 and MT5.

it seems to be just rectangle based .... temprary solution. it's not a proper tool similar to tradingview.

M N #: it seems to be just rectangle based .... temprary solution. it's not a proper tool similar to tradingview.
Temporary solution? Not a proper tool?

MQL should really step up