Close deals on my account that I did not close

Hello, Partially closed 6 deals in my account on 12/07/2021 at 00.17 with a loss of $631. I did not close these deals. Also, the signal provider did not close the deals and they did not appear in the subscribers’ accounts with the signal provider. This error occurred in my account only

Look at Metatrader journal for something related to it (ratio was changed because provider or you deposited more money or made a withdrawal or any, and more).
Or look at MQL5 VPS journaL/logs about what was written there about the ratio.
because if it is related to the signal subscription so it should be written in the logs anyway (about what was happened and why).

Thank you for your interest But nothing changed. No withdrawal or deposit. The server did not stop. I subscribed 11 months ago. No problem. There is nothing journal I hope you can help me with the problem

BDOR:

Thank you for your interest But nothing changed. No withdrawal or deposit. The server did not stop. I subscribed 11 months ago. No problem. There is nothing journal I hope you can help me with the problem

Check your journal logs for a margin stop out or something like it, contact your broker about this.

Everything happens for a reason.

I contacted my bank and here is the bank's response

Dear Client,

From our investigation on partially close on following positions at  GMT  11.07.2021    21:17: 29

tIcket ID    Position number

4457***   15219***  

4338***   151531***     

4233***   148257***   

5125***   155017***   

4206***   148154***   

4201***   148128***   

All  of them had been traded by your signal provider instead of Dukascopy.

Please contact related signal provider for details of above trading.