I have purchased an EA, charged by MQL5 but it does not shown up on my purchased list. - page 3

Fernando Carreiro:

Yes, please! Please refer to my previous post #10 (see below).

Also, your screenshot "Mt5.JPG" of the journal, only shows the trading account being connected to, and not your MQL5 Account. Please show that part of the log for both machines.

Here is an example:

Please see the attached picture.

Files:
Journal.JPG  100 kb

Rikianto Budiarto: Please see the attached picture.

Can you please, show the screenshot of the Purchase section of the Market, of both machines (as requested in my post #10)?

It is very important that you show screenshots from both machines (the good one and the one not showing it)!

Fernando Carreiro:

Can you please, show the screenshot of the Purchase section of the Market, of both machines (the one that works and the one that does not work)?

It is very important that you show screenshots from both machines!

The "purchase tab.jpg" is where I installed the EA (EA Smoke MT5) after purchase. The "Purchase Tab2.jpg" is from the MT5 terminal where the purchased EA is missing from my purchase tab.

I also noticed the the price of EA Smoke MT5 is changed to 'free'. Quite strange.

Files:

Rikianto Budiarto:The "purchase tab.jpg" is where I installed the EA (EA Smoke MT5) after purchase. The "Purchase Tab2.jpg" is from the MT5 terminal where the purchased EA is missing from my purchase tab. I also noticed the the price of EA Smoke MT5 is changed to 'free'. Quite strange.

According to the Purchase tab.JPG , it seems to be classified as "not bought", but only that you downloaded the "demo version". It seems that the EA is not available in neither of your machines.

Also in your post #12, your Purchase_list.jpg screenshot of the website does not show the purchase of the EA in question. So, can you please do the following in order to try to find out what is going on:

1. On the website, check your profile "Payments" section and certify that you did indeed pay for the EA in question.
  2. Then check the "Purchases" section and provide a screenshot of it showing that the EA was indeed purchased (because it is not in your previous screenshot).
This will help us understand what the problem is, and then if necessary it will provide you with information to direct to the Service Desk if it is needed after this discussion.

Fernando Carreiro:

According to the Purchase tab.JPG , it seems to be classified as "not bought", but only that you downloaded the "demo version". It seems that the EA is not available in neither of your machines.

Also in your post #12, your Purchase_list.jpg screenshot of the website does not show the purchase of the EA in question. So, can you please do the following in order to try to find out what is going on:

1. On the website, check your Profile Payments section and certify that you did indeed pay for the EA in question.
  2. Then check the Purchases section and provide a screenshot of it showing that the EA was indeed purchased (because it is not in your previous screenshot).
This will help us understand what the problem is, and then if necessary it will provide you with information to direct to the Service Desk if it is needed after this discussion.

That is the problem. It seems that my purchase is somewhat "missing" from MQL5.com system.

The proof of purchase that I have is the email from MQL 5 and the payment info from my Paypal account.

Files:
MQL5.JPG  128 kb

Rikianto Budiarto: That is the problem. It seems that my purchase is somewhat "missing" from MQL5.com system. The proof of purchase that I have is the email from MQL 5 and the payment info from my Paypal account.

At least we have narrowed down the problem, and contrary to what you previously believed, it is not available on either machine nor on your MQL5 account.

So the the next question is; could you have made the purchase with a different "MQL5 Account"?

Fernando Carreiro:

At least we have narrowed down the problem, and contrary to what you previously believed, it is not available on either machine nor on your MQL5 account.

So the the next question is; could you have made the purchase with a different "MQL5 Account"?

I can run the EA on my first terminal without problem.

I only have one MQL5 Account.

I guess I have to wait until Monday.... maybe my purchase will appear. Thanks for trying to help me out.

Rikianto Budiarto:

I can run the EA on my first terminal without problem.

I only have one MQL5 Account.

I guess I have to wait until Monday.... maybe my purchase will appear. Thanks for trying to help me out.

Please note, that I was under the impression that your PayPal account had to have the same email address as your MQL5 account in order for it to be accepted, but in your two respective screenshots, they are different. Has it always worked for you like that, or have you previously first topped up your account balance and then made the purchase?

Fernando Carreiro:
Please note, that I was under the impression that your PayPal account had to have the same email address as your MQL5 account in order for it to be accepted, but in your two respective screenshots, they are different. Has it always worked for you like that, or have you previously first topped up your account balance and then made the purchase?

My Paypal account, My MQL5 account is using same email address.

I never had problems before, just now. 

Files:

Rikianto Budiarto: My Paypal account, My MQL5 account is using same email address. I never had problems before, just now. 
If it does not appear on Monday, contact the service desk!