How to view profit/loss of an expert advisor in MT5

Hi, I just started trading on a demo account in MT5 and I'm an absolute beginner to forex. I've been experimenting with several expert advisors at the same time, and so when I look at my history, it shows me all the executions done as well as the total profit/loss. If I hover over a trade, it shows me which EA executed it, so I can calculate how effective each EA is manually by summing up all trades by the same EA, however I was wondering if there was a way to do this automatically. In other words, is there a way to see all trades executed by an EA, but more impotency, see the profit/loss of each EA?

Thanks

wilsbt: Hi, I just started trading on a demo account in MT5 and I'm an absolute beginner to forex. I've been experimenting with several expert advisors at the same time, and so when I look at my history, it shows me all the executions done as well as the total profit/loss. If I hover over a trade, it shows me which EA executed it, so I can calculate how effective each EA is manually by summing up all trades by the same EA, however I was wondering if there was a way to do this automatically. In other words, is there a way to see all trades executed by an EA, but more impotency, see the profit/loss of each EA?

You would have to use a Script, Indicator, or EA that would calculate that for you based on the Magic Number of the trade in the history.

Search the CodeBase and/or Market to see if you find something that does that. If not, then you would have to code your own or hire someone to do it.

Another option is to use the website MyFXBook and add your account to your profile's portfolio section and use their analysis tools to filter by Magic Number and see the account metrics for each.