Possibly hacked not sure

I have gotten a message on metatrader 4 on a community group and it says new mql5 authorization from then it says the ip address then the location and the type of device which is android and then it says the previous ip address I am worried that my account has been hacked or something can anyone help .

hodgeylfc99:
I have gotten a message on metatrader 4 on a community group and it says new mql5 authorization from then it says the ip address then the location and the type of device which is android and then it says the previous ip address I am worried that my account has been hacked or something can anyone help .

Your IP shows GB, Birmingham, EE Mobile, if its correct you are OK.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your IP shows GB, Birmingham, EE Mobile, if its correct you are OK.

I am with ee mobile but not in Birmingham do you know why I have gotten this message just got another one before with a different ip address again but I don't know if that's the phone provider ee swaping servers or something 

hodgeylfc99:
I am with ee mobile but not in Birmingham do you know why I have gotten this message just got another one before with a different ip address again but I don't know if that's the phone provider ee swaping servers or something 

I really don't know, mobile IPs can be tricky sometimes.

Don't know why its all the way over in Birmingham do you know why I am getting these messages tho I have never had them before.

hodgeylfc99:
Don't know why its all the way over in Birmingham do you know why I am getting these messages tho I have never had them before.

No idea, don't give your MQL5 or broker account passwords to anyone.

hodgeylfc99:

If you are having dynamic IP address (most of us are having dynamic IP address) so - it is normal.
Because dynamic IP address is not showing you the real location, and this IP can be changed by restarting computer/phone and/or router for example.

If you receive this message from Metatrader journal so it may be IP of the broker's server location.

Besides, if you are using 'Binding to IP address' with dynamic IP (this IP is changed all the time) so it may be the reason of the message you received.
You can check it in your profile here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hodgeylfc99/security