Im after a simple trailing stop EA but im failing to find it on the markets?

All i need is an EA to do the following; 

I place the Buy or Sell trade that EA has 3 Values for me to put my desired Inputs. 

Enable/Disable EA

#1 Activate the Trailing Stop After X PIPS OR PROFIT Is reached. 

#2 Valve for how close to follow the current price from just like a normal Trailing stop you can choose how many points to follow it by (Nothing new here) 

#3 MAX take profit in PIPS OR PROFIT

I'm aware that there is probably several EA's with these functions it's pretty basic what im after, But all these EA's have 200 other functions and it's so confusing and messy. 

Do anyone know any links to a good EA like i'm after? I've tried a few demos but you cant test them on this and that, it's frustrating, thanks. 

rdr140: I'm aware that there is probably several EA's with these functions it's pretty basic what im after, But all these EA's have 200 other functions and it's so confusing and messy. Do anyone know any links to a good EA like i'm after? I've tried a few demos but you cant test them on this and that, it's frustrating, thanks. 
Search in the CodeBase instead of the Market. There are several trailing stop EAs there and if they don't match exactly, they can then be tweaked to your liking.
MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 Source Code Library for MetaTrader 5