Loop delete object - page 2

Dominik Egert :
Bem, eu mantenho um array com os nomes dos objetos que criei, ao lado de alguns outros dados.

Desta forma, posso abordar exatamente os objetos sem qualquer avelã.

I'm starting now, I'm still crawling. Would it be too much to ask you for a model or even an article for me to study?

OK, Ill post my include file, it is still under development and I wont give support for it. But it should help you with your issue, if you are able to read and understand it.

The library still requires you to save and maintain the objects names, which you get from the functions as a return value.

The name of the object can be used to address an object by the libraries functions to change the object, passing new parameter valuers to the function, if the object already exists.

It is also possible to use the name of the objects to manipulate the objects directly throu mql functions.

Have fun.

Files:
lib_draw.mqh  154 kb

Dominik Egert :

OK, vou postar meu arquivo de inclusão, ainda está em desenvolvimento e não darei suporte para ele. Mas deve ajudá-lo com seu problema, se você for capaz de ler e entender.

A biblioteca ainda requer que você salve e mantém os nomes dos objetos , que você obtém das funções como um valor de retorno.

O nome do objeto pode ser usado para endereçar um objeto pelas funções da biblioteca para alterar o objeto, passando novos avaliados de parâmetro para uma função, se o objeto já existir.

Também é possível usar o nome dos objetos para manipular objetos diretamente através das funções mql.

Divirta-se.

Dominik Egert

Speechless, your help and courtesy are unspeakable.

Thank you so much for sharing your project and knowledge.

I'll be studying with great dedication and of course having fun lol!

Let me know how it goes...

Dominik Egert : Me diga como foi ...

I'm too green to master this code you passed.

But I will be studying this code calmly.

Unfortunately I will have to postpone these line deletions and who knows in the future I will be able to carry out this project.

Feeling of defeat, unfortunately!

Well, try using it.

And maintain your object names in an array.

Don't give up.