I am looking for an EA - any recommendations

Guys / gals,

I'm looking for an EA that can place trades with a user-defined martingale, and also adjustable trades spacing. Another function I need is a drawdown control based on the latest trade being slightly in profit over the earliest trade. Gold Stuff came quite close to what I was wanting, but never quite delivered due to an issue where after the drawdown control happens, the next trade is calculated from the earliest trade rather than the latest trade. I hope I explained that well enough!

Cheers...

Peter909: I'm looking for an EA that can place trades with a user-defined martingale, and also adjustable trades spacing. Another function I need is a drawdown control based on the latest trade being slightly in profit over the earliest trade. [deleted] came quite close to what I was wanting, but never quite delivered due to an issue where after the drawdown control happens, the next trade is calculated from the earliest trade rather than the latest trade. I hope I explained that well enough!

Search for it, filtering for the CodeBase (with source code) or for the Market (free or paid, but no source code).

PS! Discussing or recommending Market products is not allowed on the forum.