VPS making duplicate trades

Hello

All I have an EA to copy trades from telegram to mt5 its working fine when I registered a VPS in the terminal its oppening a duplicate orders like 7 orders all together wit lh same magic number I have the EA turned off after the migration process any help would be appreciated 

is your local terminal running in investor mode (login with investor pwd) and the migrated terminal normally?

Carl Schreiber:
is your local terminal running in investor mode (login with investor pwd) and the migrated terminal normally?

I don't know if I understood you correctly, but the migration and local terminal are the same terminal I only have one terminal to work with and I am running on the initial password generated by the broker which is the actual password not the investor/read only password as i am executing trades normally .

(Be-) For the migration login with your normal pwd. After migration - to be on the safe side - (re-) login again from your local terminal with the investor pwd (just watch, don't touch) so that no trade is executed or ordered from you local terminal.

I will try this solution and maybe change the default password altogether let's see