ea asking to buy again when trying to install on mt4

ea asking to buy again on mt4 when trying to install by clicking link from web? please advise? also not showing up in mt4 pc app purchase history but coming up in mql5 account on web, i am also logged in to the right mql5 on mt4 pc and have also tried to delete everything from the community and folder and restart the app however this did not work????

You can check all your purchases and activations available in your profile here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/strawhat-trader/market

Besides, you can check COmmunity tab in Metatrader: Community tab should be filled with your forum login and your forum password.
Your forum login is strawhat-trader (do not use your email for login, and do not use password received from facebook or google).

It is about what I am checking:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

I am trying my MT4 (build1320).

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

And if your Windows 10 was updated so you need to delete your purchase from Metatrader and install it once again from same Metatrader.