EA open strange lots on Monday market open time - page 2

Fernando Carreiro:

Tell me explain to something about Copyright! I am going to explain my work method (so I hope the moderators will not delete this post should they think I am advertising).

A coder/programmer always holds the Copyright of their code irrespective of whether or not they give you the source code. As the customer, you do not have any rights to it and cannot sell or distribute it.

As a programmer myself, I understand that for the security of the customer, they should have the source code. I should not force them to always be bound to me for changes, corrections or improvements. Should I go out of contact, or die, or be injured, the customer must continue and not lose all the money they invested in the project.

As long as the customer does not violate the Copyright law, I believe the customer should get the source code for the jobs they request, and not depend on the coder.

Your situation is an example of what happens when the coder bounds the customer to become dependent on them. It is not a pleasant feeling for the customer and I consider it bad business ethics.

So, in the future when you hire someone to code for you, always inform the coder right at the beginning that you want the source code and that you will abide by the copyright of the coder and use it only for private use.

That is 100% correct. i need to ask source code. If he asks additional payment for source code then im happy to pay it. My coder usually reply me but this time he may be fixing the issue or i dont know since i dont have have visibility of what he is doing. But like you said if I had the code then I no need to depend on his availability. 

Darshana Gayan Ranasinghe Yaddehi Arachchilage:

DECOMPILATION FORBIDDEN!

Vladimir Karputov:

DECOMPILATION FORBIDDEN!

hmm. then i have to wait till he reply. 

is this could be because of broker issue?