Restarting a signal

Hi all,

I've tried looking for the answer but have been unable. Is there a way to restart a signal, so it doesn't include past performance. I've continued using a an old account that I had a signal on for a while. I've started using it again with a new system, but its showing past performance which makes it hard to judge the performance of the new system. 

Hope someone is able to help

Thanks, Chris

sva099: I've tried looking for the answer but have been unable. Is there a way to restart a signal, so it doesn't include past performance. I've continued using a an old account that I had a signal on for a while. I've started using it again with a new system, but its showing past performance which makes it hard to judge the performance of the new system. Hope someone is able to help

To "reset", you have to start with a fresh new account (new signal)! You will not be able to reset an existing account or signal!

Fernando Carreiro:

To "reset", you have to start with a fresh new account (new signal)! You will not be able to reset an existing account or signal!

So I have to create a new live account with my broker? That’s annoying 

sva099:
So I have to create a new live account with my broker? That’s annoying 

Yes.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes.

MQL programmers *fix this!* 
It shouldn’t be necessary to have to open new accounts just to be able to restart a signal! Just make sure the history is visible for all those public signals so people don’t get scammed. 

sva099MQL programmers *fix this!* It shouldn’t be necessary to have to open new accounts just to be able to restart a signal! Just make sure the history is visible for all those public signals so people don’t get scammed. 

There is nothing to be fixed! It is done that way on many platforms, not just here on MQL5. You are the one that needs to do it on your end.

sva099:
MQL programmers *fix this!* 
It shouldn’t be necessary to have to open new accounts just to be able to restart a signal! Just make sure the history is visible for all those public signals so people don’t get scammed. 

This has nothing to do with MQL4/5 programming, is like asking from your bank to clear/delete the past transactions of your bank account!