One trade per bar - page 3

David Diez: Sorry, same result. No trading

I have already stated that your code has many problems and that my "fix" is only a quick fix so that you can understand where you went wrong  and not an ideal fix to your code logic.

You have too many other problems in the code, and I already stated that I would ONLY fix this bug about the new bar and I would not fix anything else.

Fernando Carreiro:

I have already stated that your code has many problems at that my "fix" is only a quick fix so that you can understand where you went wrong.

However, you have other problems in the code, and I already stated that I would ONLY fix this bug about the new bar and I would not fix anything else.

That's fair.

David Diez: That's fair.

If you want help with the rest of your code then publish it here in public. Your code has nothing special in it. It has been done many times before by many others. Besides, your code has so many problems with it, that I doubt anyone would want to "steal" it.

So, if you really want to learn and have it fixed, publish it here.

If not, then make your code only for one symbol, instead of multi-symbol, and then once it is working properly, then you can make it multi-symbol.

Non-solution is also a way to a future solution.