True Price Action Indicator

Hi  guys,

I just purchased a True Price Action indicator but unfortunately I chosen the wrong platform.  Anyone here who has an idea on how to change my order for TPA indicator MT5 to MT4?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions and comments.

As far as I know - you may get refund in case you bought it within 7 days and if you did not activate (did not install) this product (in case you did not spend any actication).
The refund is coming to your MQL5 forum profile/account.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i want to cancel a none active purchase

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.07.12 10:02

You should be able to cancel your purchase in the product's page here in MQL5.com, look on the left side where the purchase button originally was.

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output...

roniebandajon: I just purchased a [...] Action indicator but unfortunately I chosen the wrong platform.  Anyone here who has an idea on how to change my order for [...] indicator MT5 to MT4?
If you have not yet activated it and within the 7 day limit, you can cancel it and get a refund which you can then use to get the correct one. The refund however may take some time to complete.