MT4/MT5 Chart Objects

Hello, 

I have a semi-automated EA that integrates user drawn chart objects. I would like to use the Virtual Server that is integrated into the MT4/MT5 terminal in order to run this EA. However, I was unable to find out if the virtual server that is integrated into the MT4/MT5 terminal has the capability to recognize objects placed my the user on the chart. If the Virtual Server that is integrated into the MT4/MT5 terminal does not have this capability, then it will be useless for my purpose since user drawn objects on the chart are imperative to the operation of my semi-automated strategy. Does anyone here know if the Virtual Server that is integrated into the MT4/MT5 terminal has the ability to recognize objects that the user drew on the chart? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Well, no. The VPS is headless. And it is on a remote machine.

You would need some communication channel between your VPS located EA and your local terminal.

This could be achieved though. As far as I understand, there will be a need of an external common instance (like a server or so) where there will be a data exchange possible.

After all, the terminal of your user might get shut down any time, so there will be a need for a data transfer towards the EA. And since most users will most probably be behind dynamic IPs, there is no consistent endpoint you can rely on without having any external instance.

I hope I was clear enough.