Renew EA Activation Count, is it possible?

Hi, I'm rather new to MQL5 and I made some mistake, which was using more than 3 VPS service.

After the first one let me down (poor performance), I tried another one and this process went on.

Now 2 of my EAs (bought no more than a week) are out of activation time and I couldn't active it again.

My point being, if I stopped using a computer (VPS) for good, is it possible to renew my activation after that?

Another question of mine is that is it possible to upgrade MQL5 VPS? 

Thank you!

Activations can not be renewsed sorry.

One activation may be added in centralized way for everybody because of Windows 10 critical updates (but it is the other case) - read post about it.

i bought an EA from MQL5 platform. when my computer updated then EA not working waste one activation.
i bought an EA from MQL5 platform. when my computer updated then EA not working waste one activation.
  • www.mql5.com
i bought an EA from MQL5 platform. when my computer updated then EA not working waste one activation. is there is any solution for this...

Hey, I have another question, is it possible to upgrade the MQL5 VPS, or even better, rent 2 of them at the same time in 1 account?

Dang Minh Tien:
Hey, I have another question, is it possible to upgrade the MQL5 VPS, or even better, rent 2 of them at the same time in 1 account?
One MQL5 VPS per trading account sorry.
Besides, there is one limitation: dll is not allowed on MQL5 VPS (EA will not trade if EA is using/calling any dll.

Btw, I did lost 1 activation time by the  Windows 10 critical updates. If you look closely at my account I have 2 EAs recently bought but out of activation times. Please compensate for that lost by add 1 activation.

Dang Minh Tien:
Btw, I did lost 1 activation time by the  Windows 10 critical updates. If you look closely at my account I have 2 EAs recently bought but out of activation times. Please compensate for that lost by add 1 activation.
The activation (activation which was lost because of the Windows 10 latest uodate) is compensated for everybody (not in individual basis).
We do not know when the activation will be compendated in the next time.