MT4 webterminal "OK" and "Cancel" greyed out

Hi all,

I've previouly been able to login to my MT4 accounton the MQL Webterminal, but now the OK and Cancel button are both greyed out, and the login and password input windows are unresponsive. I've tried closing the window and clicking on Login to MT4 account, but it won't let me login. 

Anybody else have the same issues or know a solution? 

Thanks

Christopher

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.
In future please post in the correct section.
I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

sva099: I've previouly been able to login to my MT4 accounton the MQL Webterminal, but now the OK and Cancel button are both greyed out, and the login and password input windows are unresponsive. I've tried closing the window and clicking on Login to MT4 account, but it won't let me login. Anybody else have the same issues or know a solution? 

In order to answer you, I tried to connect using my own accounts, and I too had difficulties. Sometimes the web page would simply not respond, other times it took very long to respond to the connect and other times it would respond but report a failed connection.

It seems that there are indeed current problems with the webterminal, but unfortunately as users we cannot do much and hope that the admins notice the problem and fix it.

Keith Watford: Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section. In future please post in the correct section. I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

This is actually a Webterminal problem and not a MT4 problem per se. Since the Webterminal works for both MT4 and MT5 accounts, it would probably be better suited in the "General" section.